The Mustache Dealio

So what's this "Mustache Month" craze that's sweeping the nation? In its simplest form, its like playing an electric guitar made of fire while driving a '77 t-top Firebird 100mph.

For those who need me to break it down even more its one month (or more) of growing awesome facial hair with a bunch of like-minded guys. Call it male bonding through mutual humiliation or just an attempt to be the best manly-man that you can be.

At this point, most probably know the drill but it happens every October and... What?!? It happens in September so this blog is like one entire month late?!?

Fine, so "Mustache Month" is technically over if you really want to embrace the unnatural and quite frankly un-American limit of only having a mustache for one month of the year. Still, I'm going to finally get this blog up so that we have a place to post some final pictures. I've had some pics of some mighty fine mustaches trickling in over the last month and I'll get those posted too.

Sheesh, get off my back already!!! Seems like your recent loss of facial hair is making you really cranky.

Monday, October 4, 2010

The Honor Roll 2010

What is it that makes a month with a mustache just fly by? Anyway, here are the pics I've collected over the month. Seeing as how I got less pictures this year I chose to include both the mustache and pre-mustache photos. Consider it a really poor time lapse. Of course there's an exceptionally large dose of me since I obviously have more photos of my 'stache (and its way better). There should be photos to come from Tom, but if you want equal billing send in your photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment